Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

how to get through heartbreak

by Dar
(New York)

After 25 yrs and three children he has told me he is no longer in love with me. he loves me but not in love with me anymore. He has been having sex with another woman and he and I have not had any in over a year.

Noel's response

The only suggestion I have is that you go on with your life one day at a time, knowing that as all things in life, this too shall pass.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.