Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

my husband lives in usa and iam in pakistan with my kids

by neeli

i am living here in pakistan since last 8 years. my husband all the lies with me i no he has girl friend and his two two kid from that woman. he told that women that he has left me and with me he says i have left her i understand he lies but because of my kids i cannot say anything to him. i love him and want him to come back to me but he does not do any thing for this .he does not want me to come usa my kids r us citizens but i am not i am stuck here .with my daughters i am suffering tensions ,anxiety, frustration and many other things. i dont know what to do. my husband took my son with him . before my husband was good now his behaviour has changed. he does not call me i dont know why . please help me and give me good solution .every nite i take anthanx relexing tab which is effecting on my health.

Noel's response

I do not know what to suggest, except that perhaps you contact a lawyer to take legal action against your husband for at least support for you and your children. As they are US citizens, you might find some help at the US Embassy in your city, although I have no experience in this kind of situation.

Comments for my husband lives in usa and iam in pakistan with my kids

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 25, 2011
i want solution
by: Anonymous

if anyone is facing problems like this and solved please do tell me .thanx

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.