Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

sexual problem

by islaa
(astoria new york)

I am 50 years old man. I have problem spurams leakage when I talking with girls I got truble please referred. Medicine.

Noel's response

Make an appointment with your doctor for a thorough medical.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.