Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

Swollen prostate and fertility

The Question

Can a man that has an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer have children?

Noel's response

A man with an enlarged prostate (e.g. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BHP for short) can still have children unless his prostate is so swollen that he cannot ejaculate, which is uncommon.

He can still have children after having had prostate cancer unless there was something removed.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.