Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

very much worried

by varun

I am 36 years old and my wife is 30year old, married at the age of 34, have no kids. I have a serious problem, during the intercourse suddenly am getting tired and losing the sex. Now we are trying to get baby. I am free from :-

1)physical disease
2)medications that you may be taking
3)Consumption of alcohol or other drugs of abuse
4)physical or psychological stress
Please help me.

Noel's response

See your doctor for a thorough medical. If there is no physical problem, I suggest you go together to a sex therapist and/or marriage counselor, as your problems may be caused by an emotional condition you are unaware of.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.