Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.
(Hay River NT, Canada)
I am a 42 year old Man, and I have lost all my normal energy and interest in sex. All I want to do is sit around and watch tv. Normally I am a very active firefighter with non stop energy and enthusiasm. That has all changed and I have become very negative and moody.
Can you help????
Sounds like a classic case of a midlife transition.
- See your doctor for a complete medical, to make sure there is nothing physically wrong.
- Spend some time thinking about your life:
- do you still want to be a fireman?
- if not, what is calling you now? (You might find some help on the 'your life mission' page.)
- Read Crossing the Soul's River by William O. Roberts Jr.
- Be kind to yourself, and to those you love. Be more patient with them and yourself than you feel like being.
- Know that this too shall pass
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.