Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

Husband left for young girl abroad

My husband of over 25 years has moved out. He has met a student when on business in Nairobi. He visits there every few weeks for a week or so. He is 53, she is 27, They have lovely time in hotels, dinners out and then he goes. He said he had given her up and then I found out he was still seeing her. He says he just can't give her up, there is something about her.

He then said he hadn't been happy with me for years and she was the catalyst not the cause. However he also said in an ideal world he would have her for his trips and me at home. As I said he has moved out. I still love him and would have him back but not on those terms.
What is best way for him to come home?

Noel's response

It is possible he will have to be with this girl long enough for the 'honeymoon' stage to be over. He might then see her with different eyes, and be able to honestly analyzed the situation.

In the meantime, I suggest you move on with your life, with or without him.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.