Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

in need of help

by christine
(north east philadelphia)

My husband and I

My husband and I

i am 25 years old been seeing a husband since i was 15 years old we have 3 children 2 boys 5 yrs old and 14 months, an and also a 8 year old children. we had gotten married march 5, 2011 im now a single mother raising 3 kids, i was a stay at home mom while my husband provided income, im lost and confused and doing bad my son has night mares, and the holidays are here a friend promise me to lend me money for Christmas for my kids and i could pay her back when i got on my feet, is there anything out there that can help me and programs people please pray for me and help me get threw this i cant do it alone i need some help does any one have any direction they can lead me into so i can provide for my children?

Noel's response

I suggest you start by going to the social services agency in your city for some short-term help. You don't mention where your husband is, or whether he is working, but the social services agency might also help you get a court order to make your husband pay support.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Story.