Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

intrusive thoughts

My fiance/ babies father just told me he has been having thoughts about raping people! I need help should i leave?

Noel's response

If you believe he is serious, you certainly need to take action to protect yourself, which might mean leaving. You might even want to forewarn the police.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.