Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

Past father issues

by MAB

My husband has became depressed over some childhood issues he has been denying. His depression is affecting our marriage. Is there anyone else experiencing this? I feel helpless.

Noel's response

If he is willing, have him see a counselor. I also suggest a thorough medical exam with his doctor, and perhaps some anti-depressants.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.