Use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.

sex change

i am a man of 35 years strongly who feels a women inside me.

i want to change my sex and want to see myself as a sweet women. how is it possible?

Noel's response

I don't know whether you mean how is it possible to get a sex change, to which the answer is 'find a surgeon to perform that kind of operation' and begin the process; or whether you mean how is it possible that you feel this way, the answer to which is 'I don't know, but I know it does happen to people'. I suggest you see a counselor who has experience in this field.

To start with, you might find some useful information here: Sex Reassignment Therapy

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Noel.